Welcome to the OpenBlox issue tracker!
This is the OpenBlox issue tracker. You'll find info on what's currently happening concerning bugs and features with OpenBlox. To submit a bug report, just click on the "New Ticket" link at the top left of your screen.
Want to submit a feature/idea for possible inclusion into OpenBlox? You should only submit a feature here if it has received at least 5 votes on the the OpenBlox IdeaBin. If you haven't yet submitted your idea to the IdeaBin, please do so before submitting your idea here!
Note that you shouldn't edit this wiki; go to the official OpenBlox wiki instead, at http://openblox.tuxfamily.org.
Reporting a bug
Please, before reporting a bug:
- Re-read the OpenBlox OpenBlox FAQ and end-user's manual
- Check to make sure if someone has already reported it
Once you've done those things, you can go ahead and report the bug. Thank you for helping to make OpenBlox's bug tracker as clean and concise as possible!
Tips on bug reporting
- Make sure the title is as specific as possible - it's what the OpenBlox developers (and everyone else) first see when they browse through this site's issue list
- Include as much information as possible in your bug report - your OS (and OS version), OpenBlox version, and whether your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Use good grammar in your bug reports - it helps others to understand your report
- Keep your language clean - it can be really difficult to read an offensive bug report!